The following guidelines for all travelers coming to Zambia are in effect from 28.03.2022:
1. Persons who are fully vaccinated
- Fully vaccinated travellers do not require any form of negative COVID test results but shall be required to provide proof of a full vaccination status.
- “Fully vaccinated” means complete doses of a vaccine for example first and second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine.
2. Persons not fully vaccinated
- International travellers who are not fully vaccinated MUST Show a proof of a COVID-19 PCR test for a sample collected within 72 Hours before departure from the Country of origin.
- Re-testing at own cost will be applied for travellers who do not meet the above Stipulation
- In case of positive result, self-quarantine at own cost will be mandatory following Zambian protocols
Children below the age of 12 years are exempt from these measures.
Travellers from Zambia must ensure that they observe the Guidelines of the countries they wish to visit.
In addition to the above Information, the following will also apply:
- All arriving passengers will have their temperature checked
- All travellers should hand over the health declaration form to the Port Health Officers