All travelers coming to Zambia will be subjected to entry Screening (temperature and symptom Screening).
The following category of travelers will be tested for SARS Cov-2 at the Airport:
- All passengers with Body temperature equal or above 38°C
- All passengers with Body temperature equal or above 38 °C and Covid-19 symptoms
These travelers will be quarantined in specific institutions designated by the Ministry of Health until their results are ready.
Business travelers coming into the Country with a negative SARS CoV-2 PCR test are free to conduct their Business as planned, while adhering to recommended Covid-19 prevention measures.
Business travelers and tourists coming to the Country without evidence of a negative SARS CoV-2 PCR test will not be allowed into the Country.
From October 20th, 2020, Zambian authorities require a negative SARS Cov-2 test and a test certificate for all international travellers wanting to travel out of Zambia. The Covid test has to be done within Zambia and cannot be older than 14 days. The certificates confirming the negative test can only be obtained from the following institutions:
- University Teaching Hospital (UTH)
- District Health Office (DHO)
- Public Health Office (PHO)
- Zambia National Public Health Institute (ZNPHI)
- Adult Infectious Disease Center (AIDC) at UTH
Please note the following information by Ethiopian Airlines: